Under EU European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. (GDPR). Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and the Internet Law, LSSICE, Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. Law 34/2002 of July 11, you are informed of the following:
http://www.elmuseocanario.com/ is an Internet domain owned "SOCIEDAD CIENTIFICA EL MUSEO CANARIO" hereinafter "EL MUSEO CANARIO", with NIF G35032150, and address at Calle Doctor Chil, 25, C.P.35001 of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas. Spain. Company registered in the Register of Associations of the Canary Islands, with the number G1/S1/11322-66/GC.
"THE CANARIO MUSEUM", responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes available to users this document, with which it intends to comply with the obligations laid down in Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, as well as inform all users of the website regarding the conditions of use. All person that access to this web site assumes the role of user, committing is to the enforcement and compliance rigorous of them provisions here arranged, as well as to any other available legal that out of application. "THE CANARIO MUSEUM" reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to warn or make known to users such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of "THE CANARIO MUSEUM"
1. Intellectual and INDUSTRIAL property rights.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics, are the property of the RESPONSIBLE or, if applicable, has a license or express authorization by the authors. All contents of the web site are duly protected by the rules of property intellectual and industrial, as well as registered with the relevant public records. Regardless of the purpose for which they were destined, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, requires in any case of the prior written authorization by the PERSON in CHARGE. Any unauthorized use is deemed to be a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights. The designs, logos, text and/or graphics other than the PERSON RESPONSIBLE and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that might arise with respect to them. The RESPONSIBLE expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case redirect to the main website http://www.elmuseocanario.com/
The RESPONSIBLE acknowledges in favor of its owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of rights or any responsibility for them, nor endorsement, sponsorship recommendation by the same.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the email email@example.com
The RESPONSIBLE disclaims any liability arising from the information published on its website provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside the same.
This Web site can use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer from whom it accesses the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the correct operation and Site visualization. The cookies used have, in any case, temporary character, with the sole purpose of making navigation more effective, and disappear at the end of the user's session.
For more information see Cookies Policy
From the website, you may be redirected to third-party Web sites. Since the PERSON RESPONSIBLE cannot always control the contents introduced by the third parties on their respective websites, he assumes no responsibility for such content. In any case, it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene the national or international legislation, the moral or the public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to that Web site, putting in knowledge of the Competent authorities the content in question. The RESPONSIBLE is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish content independently on the website of the RESPONSIBLE. However, in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking all content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or morals and public order. If the user consider that exists in the web site any content that could be susceptible of this classification, is pray it notify of form immediate to the administrator of the web site. This web site has been revised and tested to operate correctly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the PERSON RESPONSIBLE does not rule out the possibility that certain programming errors exist, or that occur causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible.
The servers of the website can detect of way automatic the address IP and the name of domain used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a file server activity duly registered which enables further processing of data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits to web servers, the order of visits, the point of access, etc.
3. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities carried out on it, Spanish law will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals closest to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
The contents, organization and choice of interesting links have been selected and coordinated by "THE CANARIO MUSEUM"
The total or partial reproduction of the contents of this WEBSITE is prohibited without quoting its origin or requesting authorization.
Due to the entry into force of the aforementioned amendment of the "Law on Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is obligation to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use expendable Cookies, before the latter navigates through them.
1.- Definition and function of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer/Smartphone/Tablet (computer) when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about browsing or browsing habits that are made from that computer. Depending on the information it contains and the way the equipment is used, the user may be recognized. To learn more about cookies, "SOCIEDAD CIENTIFICA EL MUSEO CANARIO" invites you to access the following link: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_%28inform%C3%A1tica%29.
2.- What types of cookies you use http://www.elmuseocanario.com/
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. To do this we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
2.1 On the types of cookies, there are five large groups:
- Analytical cookies: collect information of the use that is made of the web site.
- Social cookies: are those necessary to external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: allow to track of the visits from other Web sites, that the web site sets a (companies of affiliation) affiliation agreement.
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting).
- Cookies technical and functional: are the strictly necessary for the use of the web site and for the provision of the Service contracted.
3.- Deactivation, revocation or deletion of cookies.
The user may, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer by configuring the browser options, in case he does not allow the installation of cookies in his browser, he may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
- Browser settings; For example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera, since https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
- Specific opt-out systems, with respect to the cookie in question (these systems may involve a "reject" cookie being installed on your computer for your opt-out choice to work);
- Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (e.g. Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/).
4.- Cookies used.
"SOCIETY SCIENTIFICIZES THE CANARIO MUSEUM" uses on this website the following cookies detailed below:
- utma: Used to count how many times a user visits the site. Expires at age 2.
- utmz: Used to know how a user has arrived on the web. Expires at 6 months
- utmb: Used to calculate the time the user has been on the web for statistical purposes. Expires within 30 minutes from the last page view record.
- utmc: Used to calculate the time the user has been on the web for statistical purposes. Expires at the end of the session.
- SESS*: Used to store the PHP session id, with * being a long alphanumeric value. Expires when the browser is closed.
- The session identifier cookie in case of using the mail form, to be able to use the anti-spam verification code of the form, with PHPSESSID name and variable content depending on the session identifier of the browser.
- The domain cookie http://www.elmuseocanario.com/ where the website will be redirected to your final hosting, which does not load any other cookies
- And the cookies that charge both Google and Facebook and other networks when using their plugins